Friday, February 29, 2008

Bush and the Parachute Bag

A plane is about crash.
There are 5 passengers on board and only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger says :

" I am Ronaldo, the best football player in the world. The football
world needs me, and i cannot die on my fans."
He grabs the parachute and jumps out of the plane.


The second passenger, Hillary Cinton, says :

" I am the wife of the former president of the United States. I am
the Senator of New York and i have a good chance of being the president
of the United States in the future."

She grabs the parachute and jumps off the plane.


The third passenger, George W Bush says:

"I am the president of the United States of America. I have huge
responsibilities in the world. Besides, I am the smartest president
in the history of the my country and can 't shun the responsibility
to my people by dying."

He grabs a pack and jumps of the plane.


The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a young
school boy:

" I am old. I have lived my life as a good person as a priest should
and so I shall leave the last parachute to you; you have the rest of
your life ahead of you."


To this the little boy says:

"Don't fret old man .....
There is a parachute for each of us !!!
The smartest president of America took my schoolbag....."