Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cleverest President

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger, said, I'm Kobe Bryant, The best NBA Basketball player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die."

So he took the first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary, said, "I am the wife of the former President of the United States, I am the most ambitious woman in the world, I am also a New York Senator and a potential future President."

She just took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, George W Bush, said, "I'm President of the United States, I have a great responsibility being the leader of a superpower state. Above all I'm the cleverest President in American history, the American people won't let me die".

So he put on the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, a Muslim, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year old school boy, "I am a Muslim and Allah will decide about my fate, so I will let you have the last parachute.

The boy said, "It's OK, there's a parachute left for you. The Americans' cleverest President has taken my school backpack."

Jokersbeer